To get rid of it, you just need to do the opposite of what you read below.
1. You Often Drink Soft DrinksJust 1-2 glasses of soft drink daily accelerates the creation of belly fat for 5 times, compared to those who drink fresh juices. The forbidden category also includes “diet” soft drinks.
2. Eating From A Large DishAlways carefully choose the plate you eat from. Eating from a large dish gives you the feeling that you have eaten less, compared to a small, but packed dish.
3. You Eat Late At NightEven though it is true that the body burns calories while sleeping, it will not be efficient enough if you go to bed right after your meal. This can cause indigestion, meaning deposition of unburned fat.
4. You Eat When You Are Sad, Angry Or UpsetNext time you try to calm yourself with food, remember that actually you are not hungry, but upset. Instead of a quick meal, drink a glass of juice or water, talk to your friends and or out.
5. You Often Eat Low-Fat FoodSome people live with the believe that full-fat foods are responsible for the fat deposition. The truth is different. Olive oil and avocado are actually amazingly efficient if your goal is to get rid of belly fat.
Low-fat products are usually packed with sugar, so take them off your menu immediately.